Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I really don't get the 3 foot high wheel thing. It sure is popular though.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Those pictures are out of this world! Really

·
Registered
832 Posts
Looks like it would take a full minute to get in or out of the thing it's so low slung. Giant wheels belong on tractors.
Hey look at that! Seems I'm one of those six dotters you guys were yappin' about.
<----

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
What the F**k is scion thinking. First off if they are going to make a concept it should be something like the other scions (TC,Xb,Xa) Something practical. There is nothing practical about getting in or out of that car. It appears to be a 2 seater. Which most scion drivers would not want because they use the cars as mainly daily drivers.

It appears to have a somewhat large trunk space if it can fit a surfboard, but can it fit something a little bit thicker around like a 300 pound samoa wrestlers dead body? i doubt it, which cut's out it being practical for me.

I don't mind a car being low, but i think this is just outa control low. Unless there making a "super car" this is totally inpracticle

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
But could they honestly get it down to the pricing of a scion? In order to make this car be well done it would need to be at least 30,000! That is not like the other scions. I don't see it happening, and if it does it wont be a scion. Maybe a lexus.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Speaking of futuristic Audi's

I like this because it reminds me a bit of the white Audi in iRobot with Will Smith. That car is the ish

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.