Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am set to get my car within 2 weeks and I am trying to see if there are any types od discounts any of you guys have received cause my dealer said that Scion DOES NOT give discounts of any type. So you see I want any kind of bargaining leverage I can get. Any help guys?

·
Registered
290 Posts
As far as the price of the car there is no negotiating room, but you could always just beg for extra accesories!!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Begging works.... I do it almost every night!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Three free oil changes are mandatory, so no need for beggin for these, as for the rest of the stuff - good luck begging. The car is still hot in terms of demand.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My price for the Indigo Ink Scion w/ 72/100k platinum warranty, gap, sub, leather shift knob, floor mats, and spoiler was 20120 including tax (5.4%)everything.
They charged me 400 doc fee, but they took 200 off the cost of the car when I complained... oh yeah its a 5speed!!!! and its wonderfull....

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
^^ Looks like you paid $600 for gap...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Ugh, gap insurance. The better way to go about it is to put enough down (and choose a short enough term) that you will never owe more on your car than it is worth...unless, of course, you plan to drive your car off a cliff...

·
Registered
52 Posts
16265 Scion
449 Sub
385 Spoiler
69 Shifter
145 mats
17313 Total
18247.902 Total w/ tax (5.4%)
975 Warranty
500 Gap
399 Doc Fee
Total 20121.902

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The doc fee where I am getting mine is $198 so bitchin' about it when almost everyone else has paid almost twice that seems senseless.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dealers can sell you parts for whatever they want, with discounts, so long as it is not on the invoice that the car comes on. Push for floor/cargo mats or whatever at cost/free if you want.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts