Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
we have some advertisers here on the site so look at the banners near the top of the page and take a look Sparks Scion. Ken has some exellent prices there and all have been satisfied with him as far as i know.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Two orders placed. Two orders received on time as promised. Can't ask for much more than that.

Ken even helped me find a source for a nose mask for my '97 Camry. Got that at a good price too!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Almost all of my aftermarket parts have come from Ken at TRDSparks.com Nothin but good stuff from him!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ken at sparks has some good prices too. I also have done some buying from a newer place tctunerz.com. Recommend calling to place the order rather than doing it online for a while though.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I haven't bought anything for my tC yet, but when I do, it'll be from Ken, because of all the excellent things I've heard from this site.

Was that a run-on sentence?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael@Feb 8 2005, 04:45 PM
I haven't bought anything for my tC yet, but when I do, it'll be from Ken, because of all the excellent things I've heard from this site.

Was that a run-on sentence?
No you used punctuation like a gud engrish speeker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.