Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone read sport compact car's project tC? they did some suspension work, and it seems like they are going on the right track to making the tC a more sporty car.

they did some suspension work, along w/ a tire/rim swap.. they went from a .82g on the skid pad to a .91g..... on the slalom they went from 66.1mph to 71.9mph

as for the mods:
hotchkins strut tower brace
progress group coil-overs
hotchkis tuning sport anti-roll bar set
hotchkis tuning rear camber links
17x7-in. 5Zigen FN01R-C w/ 48mm offset
225/45-17 kumho ESCTA MX

im interested to see what they do to give the tC more power.. but thats probably going to be written a month from now

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
No, it was written two months ago, but won't be publicly available for two months. Most magazines have a three month lead time on feature articles.

I bet I could drive circles around that car with mine.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you and your 245's... i was wondering why they didn't go wider

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
This is what they got from their advertisers to put on the car. That's why they didn't go wider.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Giggled? Since I don't read SCC, give me a hint why it was humorous.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Sep 25 2005, 10:57 PM
Giggled? Since I don't read SCC, give me a hint why it was humorous.
im too lazy to type it out

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Originally posted by raamaudio@Sep 26 2005, 12:32 AM
Hahaha, pretty funny sheat:) I have understood this crap for many years but I have been around since before it started, back in the wideoval days and before:)

Rick
Yeah, we both remember when width was a letter, not a number. It was even harder then to compare tires...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.