Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made arrangements to have Autopower in San Diego CA build roll bars for our cars. I just need somebody in the area that is interested in a good deal that can spare their car to prototype it in. We can work out the details with them once we find somebody insterested.

They build SCCA bars and full cages for many cars and are quite good and reasonably priced as well. They will build street models as well as others. I need one of the removable brace and seat belt harness bars for our needs.

I would let them us our car but just not possible and will be 1,100 miles from them shortly as moving further north and do not have the time to take it there.

Anybody interested let me know an I will assist in the arrangments to get you in, they can take it on just about any time, sooner the better of course:)

Thanks,
Rick
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by raamaudio@Jul 18 2005, 10:39 PM
I thought there were a few more real performance guys wanting to run some road course track days and fast enough to require a roll bar, not getting much response anywhere:(

Rick
I'd do it in a heartbeat... but two problems... one I'm SAB and two I'm in GA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.