Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, and gals!

Just writing this post, because I didn't know where else to write it. I just want to say hello to everybody. I just got my brand new Super White tC this morning at like 11. Damn was it pretty! haha. Hope to get to know everybody real soon.

Let me tell you a little bit about my car.
6-Disc Changer + Bazooka Subwoofer
Sports Pedals and Classic Leather Shifter by OBX
B-Pillars (these make my day for no reason =) )
Ground Effects Kit with rear bumper protector and lip
TRD Exhaust with the AEM Battery Tie and Oil Cap
As well as the Front Strut by Hotchkis

Yes, yes I know, a lot of options, but hey they are the nicer more usefull options, except for that B Pillar =) haha, anyways thats my car. Buh-bye now

-phammerz

(ohh!! ps. i also need a name for my car (its a girl) )

·
Registered
936 Posts
Congrats on the TC , sounds like a great looking car. Welcome to the site!

Please dont name your car after a girl, you cant trust girls, so name it after a guy........then you know it always will be reliable.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but... i dont want to ride a guy, i want to ride a girl! haha, sorry just had to say that. i can't name my car a guy, thats just not right =)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by phammerz@Jul 24 2004, 07:47 PM
but... i dont want to ride a guy, i want to ride a girl! haha, sorry just had to say that. i can't name my car a guy, thats just not right =)
thats fine but dont come bitchin' when it breaks down and you hate it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Jul 24 2004, 11:45 PM
Please dont name your car after a girl, you cant trust girls, so name it after a guy........then you know it always will be reliable.

LOL!!! That's a good one. Thanks TCrazy..I needed a good laugh this morning.

Well, for a girl I'd say: Alissa, Samantha, Christina, Stacy, or maybe Julie (you can use "short names" for 'em all....Lissa, Sam/Sammy, Chris, Stace, Jules....something).

I don't know..probably not "car" names though...

::Shrug::

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1+Jul 25 2004, 07:43 AM-->QUOTE (LoopyLady_1 @ Jul 25 2004, 07:43 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TCrazy
@Jul 24 2004, 11:45 PM

LOL!!! That's a good one. Thanks TCrazy..I needed a good laugh this morning.

Well, for a girl I'd say: Alissa, Samantha, Christina, Stacy, or maybe Julie (you can use "short names" for 'em all....Lissa, Sam/Sammy, Chris, Stace, Jules....something).

I don't know..probably not "car" names though...

::Shrug:: [/b]
hey, only trying to help the guy out.......ya know? And, i think your opinion is biased haha.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You can always go w/ T.ia C.arrera!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts