Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everybody. I was wondering if anybody had any pictures or ideas of sat radio plug and play tuner installations. I just got an Xact sirius tuner for my tC and I'm unsure of where to install it. Any advice or suggestions would be appretiated. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
There is plenty of space under the dash. take out the headunit and the glovebox and you will see the opportunities there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Feb 21 2005, 09:09 PM
There is plenty of space under the dash. take out the headunit and the glovebox and you will see the opportunities there.
Are you talking actually IN the dash? I've got a satellite tuner that's "plug-and-play" with the song info on the tuner's screen, not on the radio screen.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
What do you plug it in to make it play? There will be sublte differences in every tuner's install. Some people want to go through the aux-in adaptor, some settle for FM modulator... Not sure how to make xact a vehicle friendly install. It's shaped funny. I would have probably ended up kipping the cradle for it in the cupholder area and trying to run the wires to the HU as subtly as I could...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.