·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, August 27, 1:00pm

Famous Pub & Sports Palace
2947 N Druid Hills Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329

First 2 rounds are on me (I hope you like Strongbow cider).

======================
Just remembered, my b-day is Aug 26, but I guess it would make more sense to do some sort of a party on the 27th. I haven't had one for 10 years, so forgot how it all goes.

Since I don't have a life or normal friends, I was thinking about making it a tC meet. It can be our usual bar, or we can go to one of the parks. Problem with parks is that most of the ones I know don't allow alcohol.

Again, since I don't have any experience organizing this kind of stuff - any suggestions are welcome.

Soon to be old Andrew...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Famous it is. First two rounds are on me (will probably get a lot of Strongbow pitchers).

Post up if you are planning to be there, so that I know if I need to rent a van to haul my b-day presents back

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Aug 21 2005, 11:14 PM
If it's your birthday why are the first two rounds on you? Thats just not right.
Well, I'm kinda inviting people, so I'm kinda like a host. Russian tradition calls for a meal with booze for the guests, but I don't have a place to accomodate everybody and you don't want to eat what I cooked, trust me. So I was thinking that couple of rounds of good brew will be a good substitute.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Aug 21 2005, 11:23 PM
Free booze, I'm there. Are you saying I wouldn't like home cooked rabbit?
I'm fresh out of rabbits. All I have left is 2 rats, and they are old and stringy...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far I have 5 people that confirmed their attendance. Anyone else wants free alcohol?

·
Registered
69 Posts
^^^lol @ ga tc avatar.

I work saturday nights until 11. Think you'll still be there @ midnite?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by BlackIce@Aug 25 2005, 09:38 PM
I work saturday nights until 11. Think you'll still be there @ midnite?
No, but I will be back in Conyers - we can grab a beer at Hank and Jerry's.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I might drive by there on the way home. You like Jager bombs?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.