Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
From the looks of the damage, I would have said a truck, but it looks like there's a regular car in the background that's the culprit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would say it is the car in the background. On the scion you seen a red hue to his paint. Its the same color as the car. Or I could just be seeing things. Well glad to know your ok people die from those kind of accidents all the time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea, it depends on the insurance company, I'm waiting to hear if it's totaled or fixable, and I loved my car so much

·
Registered
135 Posts
So a Hyundai Elantra beat your car?

Sorry, I had to. Car wrecks suck but at least you're okay. There are plenty of TCs out there. Go get another!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So a Hyundai Elantra beat your car?

Sorry, I had to. Car wrecks suck but at least you're okay. There are plenty of TCs out there. Go get another!
Haha that was a good one, I'm on the fence right now, because I want my car back, but at the same time I want it to be totaled so I can get a new car

·
Registered
135 Posts
Haha that was a good one, I'm on the fence right now, because I want my car back, but at the same time I want it to be totaled so I can get a new car
What cars are you considering? I spend hours at a time on cars.com just looking at cars I'd rather have over my TC right now. Some cars that spring to mind are GT Mustangs, MS3s, RX-8s, and Civic SI sedans. If I could find a sweet deal on a WRX with decent miles, I'd take it.

I'm also hardcore shopping for bikes.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No they toatled it out from my second accident, my car decided to try and fight black ice, the black ice won. I hit the black ice my back end kicked out i spun three and a half times and hit the wall twice and destroyed the frame

1 - 20 of 20 Posts