1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all!
This month I'll own a new '06 tC.
I'm so stoked.

However I'm planning ahead and looking for some good places that do things.
Can anyone recommend a good window tinting place in Sac?
Also looking for a good car stereo place, and alarm install place too.
Thanks a bunch.
-Ved

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yep, thats where i would send you, too. so far, i think we have sent at least 35 people to him from our dealer, and its been all super positive reviews. andre love is the tint-master.

·
Registered
9 Posts
just make sure they don't scratch your brand new baby like they did mine. Nasty scratch on the trunk, Luckily I'm in the paint business so I was able to almost get it out. 99% gone. But other than the scratches incident they did good work and fast. Plus the price they give you is the price, it includes tax which is always cool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's cool From what I heard that was a freak accident you guys don't steer people wrong, Anyways I'm having the tint PROfessionals tint the front windows very very lightly probably next week

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I did my IIP in a 35% chrome blue. It rocks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
they've been cracking down lately 3 of my friends have gotten tickets in the past couple of weeks. I went with 50% in the front and cops don't even glance at me, I wish I could go darker but I prefer not to be hassled by the cops. next week I might have the front windshield tinted a little too maybe 50% as well. It took the Tintpros like maybe 10 -15 minutes to do my driver passenger side windows.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.