Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I am currently residing in Davis, and i am looking for a dealership for servicing, and possible acessories. Anyone have good or bad experiences with the dealerships in the area, and recommendations. Oh and does anyone have experience with the fog lights, as a so cal driver the fog around here terrifies me and i think the fog lights may help. Your opinions. Thanks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
maita?? i dunno...
they are kinda sketchy over there...

haha just joshin ya!

just yankin your chain!

lol i bought my tc from those suckers

·
Registered
48 Posts
talk to Mickael and Damon at Maita Scion in Sac over on Auburn Blvd. just off the Business-80 freeway (Fulton exit). Their website is http://www.maitascion.com/

I bought my '06 tC from them 16 days ago and they're 1st class guys.
The oil changes seem kinda expensive at $59.95 but if you want it done right the first time, visit Maita Scion. check out my signature!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
f#ck yeah. those guys are teh roxor!1!!!!!1!1111!1!!!!!!!!111one111!!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
all bullshit aside, stop in. we will take care of you. i have a tech in the back i would recommend for anything service related. let me know, i will put you in touch with him and his team.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by Javalio@Dec 29 2005, 09:34 PM
Oh and does anyone have experience with the fog lights, as a so cal driver the fog around here terrifies me and i think the fog lights may help. Your opinions. Thanks.
fog lights will reall help out here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.