1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Article in the Sacramento Bee...

Sunny outlook: Scion tC's glass roof reveals cool new view at Toyota

Great review as you can see from these two quotes

What a blast, outracing $40,000 sedans and $50,000 sports cars for that midsize-car hole in freeway traffic. I didn't want it to end.[/b]
Not many worries beyond that ... unless you are a competing automaker trying to sell a $25,000 sports car that really does not stack up against the Scion tC.[/b]

·
Registered
936 Posts
Im seeing a flood of positives about the tC. If my rattling went away I would be all for the rave reviews. Right now though, not so much. - t

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Eric, I was going to post that on Friday, but I couldn't get on the site. Its been acting up for me all weekend.

Good read though!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Aug 29 2004, 10:45 PM
Im seeing a flood of positives about the tC. If my rattling went away I would be all for the rave reviews. Right now though, not so much. - t
That reminds me, T -- I took my car to the dealership yesterday morning to have them look at the rattles from the hatch, the pops from the sunroof, and the crinkles from the tint. I talked to them yesterday afternoon, and I was told that they put a foam kit of some sort in to dampen the rattling noises, and that they were on the phone with Toyota corporate all day on and off getting help with a possible fix for the rattles and pops. They're apparently doing something 'cause they kept the car for at least a second day, and left me with a free rental in the meantime...

·
Registered
936 Posts
basilisk......thats interesting to know. Ill call my dealer and ask them if they have something like this. Depending on their attitude when they answer, i might take it in if i feel good about their un/willingness to help - t

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by mysciontc@Aug 31 2004, 11:38 AM
That is so AWESOME!!

Every time I hear something good about a scion tc I get wood!!
Yeah, me too!!!!!!

Wait...

I mean....uh.....

Yeah.....something....lol.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Do you use your fireplace a lot or something? Electric heat is the wave of the future, man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts