Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
S&W 340

I just took this in trade from a friend, brand new, never fired, with brand new $80 holster. $600 plus shipping via my local FFL to your local dealer.

This little 5 shot wonder weighs in at 14 oz loaded!!

I have no need for such a gun, very happy with my modified Glock 29, 10mm with DoubleTap ammo

Rick

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
it's everything i dont want in my next weapon. but, that is a super clean sub compact. the weight is impressive.

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, take your hand off if you shoot it, sub par ammo off the shelf but the stuff I have is mad power, just would really hurt badly to use it in this gun. Small size, bigger bore revolvers kick hard as it is, with hot ammo and super lite weight, ouch!!!

I would rather pack a super compact .40 with more rounds and faster reload, if I was into packing but not, just sold my S&W. 99 compact .40 as never used it anymore.

I do not pack a gun though I could, just no need 99.99999999999% of the time:)

I just like to go out and shoot bottles and cans once in awhile but mag a pretty big bang when I do and .41 mag power from a Glock compact 10mm (with the right ammo) is fun. Especially fun when somebody comes up wanting to know what that little bugger with the big bang is when I shoot it. Then I let them and they are like, WOW!

Recoil is not that bad unless rip off a full mag of 11 or 16 (or31:)

Rick

· Registered
4,643 Posts
I'm kinda looking for a J-frame now, but this super light snubby is a bit out of my price range.

Give me a good deal, Rick

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make me an offer, maybe we can find a happy medium. List price is over $800 and I have two holsters, one cost $80, the other less but not leather, more practical. I can probably get at least $600 on gunbroker.com but prefer to sell it here, etc

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.