1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Indeed.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The stock RSX is lighter than the TC but only comes with a 160 hp/143ftlb of torque. Its a racers race like said before. The TC get off the line a little quicker. The RSX weighs around 2800+ pounds and the TC is around 3000 pounds. TC has more torque than the base RSX (165 vs 143). The TYPE S would kick the TC's but. My buddy has one and its quick as hell for a 4-cylinder. 210hp, and about 160ftlb of torque (Until the TC gets its supercharger...LOL
). Its a racers race between the two stock cars. Please do a search though, this topic has been discussed in extreme DEPTH a million times. Theres pages upon pages about this. Pz out

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You can get a decent used one for about $35k. They're not that expensive unless you insist on buying new.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by UpInSmoke23@Sep 25 2005, 03:25 PM
The stock RSX is lighter than the TC but only comes with a 160 hp/143ftlb of torque. Its a racers race like said before. The TC get off the line a little quicker. The RSX weighs around 2800+ pounds and the TC is around 3000 pounds. TC has more torque than the base RSX (165 vs 143). The TYPE S would kick the TC's but. My buddy has one and its quick as hell for a 4-cylinder. 210hp, and about 160ftlb of torque (Until the TC gets its supercharger...LOL
). Its a racers race between the two stock cars. Please do a search though, this topic has been discussed in extreme DEPTH a million times. Theres pages upon pages about this. Pz out
Could you butcher the english language any more than you have already done?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Sep 25 2005, 10:31 AM
Please do a search. This topic has been beaten to death.
The previous thread regarding this topic said that the rsx can beat the tc by 10 cars, and the tc also beat the rsx by 10 car lengths.

Off topic (since we are pretty much way off anyway): why do SO many people can't believe that a 20k+ car (rsx) MIGHT be able to beat the 17k scion tc?

Sure the RSX is pretty slow, but so is the tC (and vice versa). It's pretty amazing that people believe a 3000 lbs car with 160 HP is going to fly anywhere.

PS. if speed is so important, get a Neon SRT.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Fo' real!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by UpInSmoke23@Sep 27 2005, 09:29 AM
Im still not seeing where I butchered the English language. 
Not tolerated. Ever. Clean it up, now.

edit : sorry, jake, i had to edit your post because of his. hope you understand.

Edit: Of course I don't mind. Good call. - Jake.

·
Registered
542 Posts
actually a lot of people on this site will complain about poor spelling/grammer/punctuation. he was just the first to say it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.