Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my fiancee and I are expecting our new baby daughter in the next upcoming weeks!!!! the only downfall is I gotta sell my RS1.0 so we can get a 4-door car. This RS1.0 has only 10323 miles on it and was purchased last June. As far as upgrades to the car i got done are the follow

TWM Stage 2 short shifter
Weapon R Intake ( Short Ram)
TRD Exhaust System
25% Tint job done on every window (execpt for windshield)

I hate to see this car go cause it's so much fun to drive. I have all the service records and safty recalls documents. I'm asking $19,457, nothing on the car will be parted out. If you have any questions please email me [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Phillip

·
Registered
268 Posts
a bit pricey dont ya think? jsut cause your having a baby doesnt ean you have to have a 4 door. i had my integra, then my 300zx when my daughter was born, and i still have a 2 door. all it takes is a flip of a switch to throw that seat forward. not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. keep the RS, there gonna stop makin TC in 08. BTW, looks like your ready to go off roading with that thing. lol

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Blue Book Suggested Retail Value
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
Excellent (Selected) $20,070
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

this was ran without taking into consideration of the RS package.
private party value on the same car is about $17,000 again without the RS package.

$19K seems like a fine price.

now, where do you live. I think we wouldn't mind having that car at maita.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Milwaukee, WI. The car was was drivin in the snow only once just to see how it handles. I cleaned and vacumed it twice a week. It's in the shop right now getting detailed for the next buyer. Please email me at [email protected] so we can talk and work something out!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
he is right its a good price and i have seen the car, i know him and have seen him at car events with that car and it looks mint. he knows he can use the car but perfers to have a 4 dr car and i dont blame him. its easier and with a 4dr car he wont be going as fast and nuts as a 2dr car i hope.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We can arrage some sort of shipping. I've shipped a car from Naples, FL to Milwaukee, WI and it was only 500 bucks. And I know a few people in the porting business maybe we can work something out

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Most of us are on this site because we already have a tC or have ust ordered one. It's really not the best place to try and sell a tC.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
like moriarty said, if you were closer to CA we would buy it in a heartbeat. you have no idea how many people still ask us for that car. sorry about you having to sell it, i was able to get mine grandfathered in since i had it way before we got pregnant, and our daughter was born a week ago. if i was you i would hold onto it until the next RS comes out. i expect these will react in the market the same way the xB RS's do. huge price jump on the used RS's once the next comes out.
good luck, bro.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.