Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I'm always down for it. What are we doing Thursday?

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Working for one.

The Dancer's got me for Thursday. As much as I would like to go racing then (FREE for me), the timing would be bad. I would want to wait until D could get off work (9:30-10) and that would screw up whatever she's got planned.

I figured Wednesday was the next best option.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I'm in town Thursday, K is in Florida, so it's dyno day in the morning, and work in the afternoon.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
he did call. thanks for the invite to this one. thing is, i took time of work this week to spend with melanie and kate. they wont mind a bit if i go instead of doing something with them - you guys know they let me have my time - but i gotta get back in touch with them. sorry, but relationship takes precedence this week.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Yo! What time? I have to take K to the airport tonight.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Hmmm. 10's not so good. LMK...

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Cool. Maybe I'll be able to keep up! Drink up buddy!

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
K wants to come too. I think she wants to watch, not drive. We'll leave for the airport as soon as we're done driving.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Totally dope session guys! Mori, I'm so proud of you, you really were kickin' some tail out there tonight. It was cool to follow you for a bit and watch what you were doing!

Sorry we had to leave so soon, but I got K to the airport exactly on time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.