·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Not a fan of those wheels either.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was pretty cool... The car itself had some kinda wide-body kit on it, which didnt look bad, really flowed with the car - they increased the width of the wheels, if I were to venture a guess, I'd say close to 10" wide. ... The lambo doors were actually kinda cool. I'm debating on whether to do that to my own car... I dunno - thoughts?

The hood and trunk were both carbon fiber... Didnt really like that as much. The headrests had I believe 7" sony screens in them and the front dash had an LCD screen that popped up as well... Huge woofer and some other stereo stuff in the trunk, leaving room for little else. The wing, yeah, kinda stupid, but it did attract a crowd for a bit. - also a coffee can exhaust. The only thing that I really didnt like was how low it was. One good pothole, and your bodykit is destroyed. It was about 3-4" off the floor.

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Here are some more pics of that Rockstar tC I took at the 2005 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

·
Registered
175 Posts
helluva lotta $ put in that thing. tvs and all that stuff. the wheels are cool, its a show car so its supposed to be uhh, showy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.