Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've personally have beat civics, TDI golfs, integras, a few eclipse, neons, mazda protege, miatas, and some trucks. Civics are the funnest because they think they really have a chance. Me personally, I would like to be taking on the big boys like 350z, the new GTO, lancer EVO, magnum, and of course a vette. Who have been your victims and what losses have you taken.

· Registered
6,498 Posts
I saw an Evo the other day, and it was so amazingly goofy looking that by the time I got over the initial shock, it was too late to try to race...

· Registered
220 Posts
I lost to a Tiburon GT the other week. It didn't even have tags on it yet, so I think the guy was on a test drive or something.

But, I guess you can say that I won, because I drove away in something other than a Hyundai.

late

· Registered
424 Posts
Had a Tercel with a fart can chirp off the line next to me. I think she was trying to race? After noticing her half a car length ahead, I went ahead and asserted myself. Pretty lame race story, maybe she thought I was in an xA since I took my badging off.

· Registered
6,498 Posts
Originally posted by SilverX@Dec 10 2004, 12:39 AM

basilisk knows me well enough.
This one time, I stole my daddy's Porsche and beat SilverX's ass in a race, but then I picked up this 12-year-old runaway and got stopped by the cops...

No, wait, that's a Fresh Prince song. Damn.

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Back in the day I had a 90accord EX. It had power off the line and I took on mustangs(freeway) a couple of suped up neons. Most of the other races were road rage races. Were whoever was in front wanted to play brake tag. I used to love how my girlfriend used to say wait till you meet someone like you on the freeway. I would be like that is gonna be one hell of a race. A prelude did elude me but he got pulled over right after he broke off on me. I was stuck behind a suburban. But the fastest I got that accord was 137mph no BS. I had the needle dipping a little under the 135 mark. Swear da. Oh yeah no mods. I don't think the tc can even get to 125mph. I got it up to 115 so far.

· Registered
6,498 Posts
The tC can officially get to 127.

Oh, and your girlfriend was right. I drive like you used to, and I have been rammed by a Tahoe at 75 MPH, had someone get out of their car and throw an object at my car at least twice, and most recently, had someone break my window with a flashlight. Those are just the most serious altercations -- there have been many, many more. I'm finally doing something about changing the way I drive, and it sounds like you should really consider doing the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.