Scion tC Forums banner

Rip-Saw

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Labfish 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I thought Grand Challenge was about creating an AI-operated vehicle that can cover 30-something miles of off-road terrain on its own?

#7 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 5 2005, 01:06 PM
I thought Grand Challenge was about creating an AI-operated vehicle that can cover 30-something miles of off-road terrain on its own?
Who cares, did you see that thing?!

#8 ·
Umm....I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed....but it MOWED DOWN A FRIGGIN SHED like it was made of paper!

#11 ·
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Jan 5 2005, 02:06 PM
Umm....I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed....but it MOWED DOWN A FRIGGIN SHED like it was made of paper!
That part was kinda dumb. The driver could've got seriously injured. That thing doesn't even have a windshield...or whatever.

#12 ·
Thats a gorgeously engineered machine. Mad props to the builders. Oh whosthatrussian, it was made of paper.... well raw paper=wood:)

#13 ·
Originally posted by QuadinScionTC@Jan 6 2005, 03:45 AM
Thats a gorgeously engineered machine. Mad props to the builders. Oh whosthatrussian, it was made of paper.... well raw paper=wood:)
you know what I mean, ya jerk

#14 ·
Looks perfectly safe....the driver wears a helmet and looks like he lays under that 427 engine. Just where I'd want to be. Vrooooom. LoL
Give me one of those n' I'll drag a civic. Or just get pissed and run it over.

#15 ·
Originally posted by whosthatrussian+Jan 6 2005, 11:05 AM-->QUOTE (whosthatrussian @ Jan 6 2005, 11:05 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-QuadinScionTC
@Jan 6 2005, 03:45 AM
you know what I mean, ya jerk [/b]
waaah stop calling names you hurt my feelings

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.