Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Not bad... looks like a Cop Magnet though

·
Registered
74 Posts
That tC would be so hot if it had the Kaminari Side Skirts too. Red is definately the best color I've ever seen on that kit. I was never a big fant of the rs1 but its a sweet car once you get those ugly ass factory rims off. What did you do eith your factory grilles. those can fetch a pretty price on these forums, just a suggestion.

·
Registered
453 Posts
it looks photochopped....no joke, too many things especially the stickers are blurry while the rest of the car is so in focus......anyone else think it may be photochopped

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Originally posted by Soundguy50@Oct 4 2005, 04:44 PM
it looks photochopped....no joke, too many things especially the stickers are blurry while the rest of the car is so in focus......anyone else think it may be photochopped
y the F would u do a photoshop 3 times....
same bodykit, same decal, plus it look perfect!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Um...loving the red..but like someone said...that bitch is wired for the cops with that color..trust me...i know..from a long line of cars that have been red..anywho...for all the spoiler, stickers and bodykit...no specs...??? the form title asked to say rice or not but if all of it is just show then it is ...kinda ricey but if there where some specs to back all the work done on the car i might change my mind..goodnite all.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
im not really thrilled about the wing either...what side skirts are those???...are they the toyota upgrades?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.