Scion tC Forums banner

Rice or not this tC is BADA**...

20277 Views 62 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  cdmuile
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
dude, i love this car!!!! nice bodykit! spoiler still reasonable size!
everythin on it is soooooo goood
See less See more
Sorry, not my cup of tea.
Looks cool. I like the kaminari kit in red. Not a big fan of the wheels, but it is not my car. I like 7, 6 and 5 spokes. Those extra 5 black spokes are throwing me off.
I think it looks pretty good, the red looks really clean...
Not bad... looks like a Cop Magnet though
i really like it.
That tC would be so hot if it had the Kaminari Side Skirts too. Red is definately the best color I've ever seen on that kit. I was never a big fant of the rs1 but its a sweet car once you get those ugly ass factory rims off. What did you do eith your factory grilles. those can fetch a pretty price on these forums, just a suggestion.
See less See more
it looks photochopped....no joke, too many things especially the stickers are blurry while the rest of the car is so in focus......anyone else think it may be photochopped
i doubt it, look at all the shades and reflections, youd need to be an expert upon an expert at photoshop to get that right
WOW! That has to be one of the best tC's I have seen.
Originally posted by Soundguy50@Oct 4 2005, 04:44 PM
it looks photochopped....no joke, too many things especially the stickers are blurry while the rest of the car is so in focus......anyone else think it may be photochopped
y the F would u do a photoshop 3 times....
same bodykit, same decal, plus it look perfect!
See less See more
English vtec, english...
Originally posted by courier11sec@Oct 4 2005, 08:03 PM
English vtec, english...
See less See more
Um...loving the red..but like someone said...that bitch is wired for the cops with that color..trust me...i know..from a long line of cars that have been red..anywho...for all the spoiler, stickers and bodykit...no specs...??? the form title asked to say rice or not but if all of it is just show then it is ...kinda ricey but if there where some specs to back all the work done on the car i might change my mind..goodnite all.
dont like it

the wing reminds me of a cobalt ss for some reason
im not really thrilled about the wing either...what side skirts are those???...are they the toyota upgrades?
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.