Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
MustangJolly do you really like the AP color of the tC or was it the only color option they had???...

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I think of AP as a "girl's color" cuz one of the NRG members has one and it's clearly made up as a girl's car.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess it depends on the person.. I myself really like the color.. if you'd see me in person I'd be one of the more masculine male you'd see around.. I had a red mustang.. maybe i just like feminine colored vehicles.. they just appeal more to me then the avg. Black Blue and silver.. I mean don't get me wrong, i really like those other colors too~ but i'd rather stand out from the rest.. and I'm sure thats why Kurk went with the RS 1.0.. which really stands out..

The AP was in my TOP 3.. it was #1 Black cherry #2 AP #3 SW

Thats what i told the dealer and the fastest delivery one was AP so I went with it.. and believe me I couldn't be happier with it.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Lol. AP is turning out to be a Girl's color. Look at this site: Amy, Jenn, Anthro - all girls, all have AP. Daddysgirl (from NRG) has her AP "Tova" (Don't ask me where she came up with that).

4 vs 1, MJ

Just raggin ya

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha that makes me stand out even more~
the only male with AP.. that don't make me feminine.. just a masculine male with feminine touch.. that didn't sound gay right? lol

edit: IT IS A UNIQUE COLOR!!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Yeah. Make it into a masculine car.. Put some mean guy-type mods on

"Tova" has all sorts of girly stuff... Especially the "SCION GIRLS" sticker on the wind deflector.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
BCP was what I would have settled for. That or BSP.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.