Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These wheels

On Indigo Ink Pearl?

I have a good idea what plain silver and black will look like, but I'm not sure about bronze. Maybe good maybe not. Want to decide before I order the wheels.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hehe. I think these wheels have the best weight/$$$. Probably the lightest and cheapest cast wheels out there. And you can get them in 17x8.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Wolo!!!

Nice! The bronze does look pretty good. Yes, they are light and are available in 17x8, but I also found the Pro Racer GN+ to be available in 17x8.5 with a 48mm offset. It's the ideal size if it will fit on the car. The GN is a 6 spoke, and I'd rather the 5 spoke, but that .5 inch of width with a 245 will be NICE. The GN's are a little more money, but still not too expensive. Now it's all about the offset and the wheel well size.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, lots of those available.

Here's the Pro Racer GN+

I think it will looks badass with 245/40/17's and I'll have all the grip I want. As long as it fits in the wheel well. It looks a lot like Volk TE37's, but about half the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.