Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have read a lot about the tc's ability for the front seats to fold back into the back seats if you remove the headrests. has anyone done this, and if so, what were your impressions? is it comfortable enough to sleep like that overnight? does anyone have any images of this configuration to post?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I have slept with the front seat pushed all the way back, and it was reasonable comfortable. Both myself and two other friends of mine slept one entire night in one of my seats on a camping trip. I'll tell you what's NOT reasonable comfortable -- folding everything flat and trying to sleep like that. BAD idea.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have made use of the "conversation space" to watch DVDs when i get bored at car shows. its soooo effing cool.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Nov 28 2004, 01:17 AM
o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Hmmm...have to try that out sometime. I'm steering clear of those back seatbelt clasps though, they look like a potential pain in the arse. It'd be more "oooooowwwwww" than "oOoOoOoOoOo".

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Rear seatbelt thingies can be easily (2 seconds/piece) tucked inside the rear seat. Actually the center seatbelt clasp is permanently under the seat on mine, and I'm thinking of hiding the other two, since nobody is ever there.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Ditto...I think that people have sat in my back seat a total of 4 times in the 4 months I've had my tC.

·
Registered
92 Posts
heh, it was great to have my friends crawl back at there at the same time. they seemed really confused.

i don't think they expected it to be so roomy

·
Registered
92 Posts
anyone here have experience with molding foam? some inserts with the right shapes could create a level surface.

i want to be able to transform my tC into a camper

who else has a 160 hp tent?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Nov 30 2004, 06:06 AM
Rear seatbelt thingies can be easily (2 seconds/piece) tucked inside the rear seat. Actually the center seatbelt clasp is permanently under the seat on mine, and I'm thinking of hiding the other two, since nobody is ever there.
Sweeet. Those engineers obviously have had conversations in a back seat before.

Now all I need to do is tint the inside of the glass roof with some reverse-mirrored tint and get the seats reupholstered in satin.

Bucka-wuka-wow-wowww...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts