Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving down the highway and a piece of wood i think jumped up and hit my turn signal and knocked a hole in it...anyone know where i can get a new lens??? the bulb still works fine...thanks for any help u can provide

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
As far as I know, you will need to purchase a whole new mirror assembly from your dealer or perhaps work something out with Ken from trdsparks.com. That is probably not the naswer you were looking for but I'm sorry.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet dude thanks so much...i guess it will be easy enough to change out myself right??...just dont want to be overcharged by dealer

·
Registered
189 Posts
i actually dont know how easy it is to install, i think you have to take the cover off of the structure. that seems pretty hard to do. after that its just unscrewing it. lemme know how it goes.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by paintball369@Jun 24 2005, 04:56 PM
i was driving down the highway and a piece of wood i think jumped up and hit my turn signal and knocked a hole in it...anyone know where i can get a new lens??? the bulb still works fine...thanks for any help u can provide
If you just need the outer turn signal part, they retail for $31.84 and I sell them for $23.93. Just takes a day to get them if I'm out of stock. Let me know.

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.