Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be making a f-glass mod to my A-pillar plastic panels when i can find a pair of replacement panels for really cheap to work on, and i was just wondering where i could find the panels for really cheap, A set of LPG 26's will be mounted firing just inside a few degrees towards the windshield from a direct fire across the dash at one another.

Anyway anyone know where i can find the panels for really cheap, anywhere even online, so i can get on with my audio install?

Thanks.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i dont know about the driver's side, but i have an extra passenger side a pillar piece. if you want it, let me know. i have absolutely no use for it at all. the price? free.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Cool, Free is always good:)

As for the aiming, generally you can go a few degrees up and forward, straight across is the place to start your listening tests from most of the time is is the best to stay with as well.

Sounds like you understand what you are doing so I will leave it at that and on more thing, I highly recommend a dashmat of some sort. Once you get things aligned to the best you can just lay some towels smoothly on the dash then listen, you will like the improvement.

I have a Dashmat brand cover for testing and it is about as good as they come but not to excited with the looks. I am considering upholstering the top of the dash with matching fabric of whatever seats I end up with instead.

Rick

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Free is always good, just will need a RH to go along with the LH side, which will probobly be just as hard to find.

Thanks Rick for the advice as well, If i could find a very thin dashmat that blends well with the rest of the interior then that would be a huge plus as well.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Anyone have a full set of the panels, i'm still looking and i can't find ANY, i'd like a set of the panels, i'd still need to find another one if i got the one from you inevitablegod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.