Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to sound like a REALLY dumb question, but short of actually breaking the plastic clips holding the bezel in place, has anyone found a simple way of removing it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, so i'm my own idiot for not realizing that it just pulled away.... i'm a moron.. lol

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I disagree. You seem to have figured it out and continued with whatever you were planning. Congrats!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm planning to do a silver highlight on the trim panel to match the center console panel... the dark grey doesn't look right to me.... but that's just my opinion... lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
put up pictures when u get it done. was thinking of something like that. good luck on it!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i used to be a diy guy... back when i had my 85 suburban... then i had an 03 Yukon XL which traded for my tC... all these computers... lol.. daunting... and i've got the primer on, and now i just need to get the color i'm going to use... although, with the primer layer, it already looks good.. at least to me.... pics to follow.....

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
looks good... alpman did the same thing... i like

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks, it gives it a more of a european sports car look i think... which is something i liked, or i wouldn't have done it.. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.