Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to the dealership to get my first oil change done and I saw the red release series tc with that killer grill. I talked to the a guy in the parts department and he couldn't find it on the computer. Anybody know How I can get one?

·
Registered
224 Posts
You can get that grill by it self? I tried looking but can't find the part number. Can somebody help me out. I'd love to throw that grill on the car

·
Registered
160 Posts
ooo how much would you sell both grills for?

·
Registered
160 Posts
1100 for the grills???? Yikes!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by Guess who?@Jun 21 2005, 02:44 PM
i have the lower grill, if u want it i can sell it to you.......i dont have the upper one but i can get one for you........... i work in a dealership and i own a Tc Release series 1.0
Please find out how much a RS Grille would cost so we can finally put to rest the notion of the grille being $1100.

·
Registered
224 Posts
$1100 for two grills is ridiculous.

·
Registered
576 Posts
my dealer won't sell them to me. says if i don't have the rs1, they wont sell the grill to me. Not that i want it, but still.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, the stock grill is like $130 or something. Guess that what happens with low production. The grill just looks so natural, youd think that some company would catch on. instead, they're makin gstuff that looks like crap.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Jun 24 2005, 06:54 PM
THATS WHAT I SAID ALREADY!!!
Yeah damnit.

No one listens.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.