Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from the mail today.... i've been wanting to get a carbon fiber hood but it's so hard to get a hold of one!!! Now i'm thinking about getting a CF trunk too! hahahaha
I'm drooling over the picture! hahahahaha

The details inside is so cool! the trunk looks great too! it's got two bazooka subwoofers and 2 speakers.. I can't shoot a good picture of it because of the flash.

It is made by Jada Toys...
check out their website: JADATOYS.COM

and here's my car.. dats an old pic.. so far, i've added the TYC tail lights, my third brake light is red, Release Series 1.0 CF b-pillar applique and changed the pedals and shift knob.. and not to forget the dent on the hood!! which is why i've been wanting to get a CF hood in the first place!

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
nice RS 1.0

yeah, that jada tC is pretty nice. most of us who had the service campaign have received ours.

· Registered
268 Posts
me too

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Ask Jada Toys.

· Registered
7,758 Posts
Still waiting for mine, but I just got the sevice done about 3 weeks ago.

Didn't someone say that Jada was going to release the tC in a few months, but it wasn't going to be the one that we're getting for the recall? I might have read that over on SL. If that's the case, I'm gonna get both and have one at home and one at work. heh.

· Registered
5 Posts
I'll race you... lol

· Registered
4,643 Posts
I think it's more "hot lava" color than RS1. I'm sitting here thinking if they will appreciate, or Jada will start selling them to general public and they will become worthess... Basically - sell now or wait?

· Registered
1,388 Posts
I already pulled mine out of the box and took it apart. When the weather gets warmer I am going to sandblast and repaint it to look like my car, smoked tails and all. I even have plans on building a pedestal spoiler out of RENshape and converting the HRE wheels to flat black FN10RCs.

Limited editions be damned! It is a toy and I am going to play with it. That and I made the value of eveyone elses just go up.

· Registered
3,358 Posts
Oops. No JADA tC for you TC_Pride.

The recall was to laminate the wind deflector on the sunroof so it wouldn't "shatter" if a road debris hit it.

Too bad for you, I think either all or most of the 06 models were made with it, so no recall for you.

[email protected]: It is a toy and I am going to play with it.
My "toy" is still sitting in the box. I think I'll just leave it in there since it looks like I won't have a bigger size of the tC anytime soon...

· Registered
65 Posts
that's kinda crazy i got one too w/ a letter saying that i was up set w/ the service shop !!! and that's not true!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.