Scion tC Forums banner

Regrets?

3K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  basilisk4 
#1 ·
Any regrets on buying the sccion tc? Just wondering because i just got one and i dont.

#10 ·
no regrets what-so-ever. it's my second car and i love it! it's just amazing how much stuff we got for the price. i'm not too crazy about the dash lighting up in amber but hey, small price to pay.

#13 ·
Now that you've mentioned it... I do regret getting the security system. I plan on replacing it soon though. The funny thing is I didn't intend to buy it when I walked into the dealership... I guess I was so excited about getting the car that I had totally spaced out when the dealer asked if I wanted it or not. lol

#19 ·
I have no regrets about the car, I stare at it all the time and love showing it to people who never even heard of a Scion because they cany get over how sick it is!

My only regret was the dealership I went to because they tried to deliver my car without installing the light kit I had ordered three weeks prior with the car.

Btw this is my first post, but I've been reading this website every day for a month now. I love this site, so I guess you can say thats another plus of buying the car!

#21 ·
Originally posted by StC@Aug 24 2004, 07:47 AM
I have no regrets about the car, I stare at it all the time and love showing it to people who never even heard of a Scion because they cany get over how sick it is!

My only regret was the dealership I went to because they tried to deliver my car without installing the light kit I had ordered three weeks prior with the car.

Btw this is my first post, but I've been reading this website every day for a month now.  I love this site, so I guess you can say thats another plus of buying the car!
WOO HOO! Let me be the first to say . WELCOME TO THE BOARD! - T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.