Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any regrets on buying the sccion tc? Just wondering because i just got one and i dont.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I've had mine for just under 3 weeks and I still love it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think about the other cars I could've gotten, but when I look at my baby =). Thats just it, its my baby, no regrets =), still need a name tho =)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Never have regrets.

Spend so much time looking at a car that it is a done deal. My regrets come about 80K miles later when the repair work adds up. Not much chance happening with a Toyota though!

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
118 Posts
My only regret is that I didn't order it sooner.. I mean, c'mon..I might have had it at least a week longer!!!

But seriously.. no regrets.. I love my tC!

-K

·
Registered
614 Posts
no regrets what-so-ever. it's my second car and i love it! it's just amazing how much stuff we got for the price. i'm not too crazy about the dash lighting up in amber but hey, small price to pay.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Now that you've mentioned it... I do regret getting the security system. I plan on replacing it soon though. The funny thing is I didn't intend to buy it when I walked into the dealership... I guess I was so excited about getting the car that I had totally spaced out when the dealer asked if I wanted it or not. lol

·
Registered
999 Posts
Originally posted by dmarcoot@Aug 23 2004, 07:10 PM
they are cheapest i have found and they ship within 1 day ups.
McGeorgeParts have the cheapest prices on the net, but not sure about the shipping method they use.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i second guessed myself when i signed the papers (new car, new model) but i am sooo glad i did sign them. Have had my tC for a good month and i love everything about it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have no regrets about the car, I stare at it all the time and love showing it to people who never even heard of a Scion because they cany get over how sick it is!

My only regret was the dealership I went to because they tried to deliver my car without installing the light kit I had ordered three weeks prior with the car.

Btw this is my first post, but I've been reading this website every day for a month now. I love this site, so I guess you can say thats another plus of buying the car!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Welcome, StC! Hope you enjoy the site and stick around!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts