Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
if only it was that easy.

i like that it is specifically designed for all scion models, regardless of engine and transmission. that must be one smart chip to know it got wired into a 2.4L tC instead of a 1.5L xB.
oh, and more towing capacity. right.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$% BULLS*$%

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
You just wasted $30, Sorry. If HP gain were that cheap, my tC could be driving against a Skyline..

·
Registered
895 Posts
I think that the Bulls will end up last in their division. Post what happens after you use the chip. Is it possible, that the chip could hurt his engine?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Originally posted by mrc00l88@Jan 2 2006, 03:56 PM
.. what do you guys think i will get out of it?
uhhh...nothing

i am always suspicious of product claims on eBay. Some of the things on eBay are so amazingly dumb and don't do anything for performance. I am sorry, but you just wasted $30 that you could have put into a Injen CAI.

This is almost as pointless as this Magnetic Gas Ionizer... and I do say almost.

·
Registered
895 Posts
You should also purchased a Turbonator.

·
Registered
171 Posts
some of the testimonials on that listing are great.
Usually as soon as I flick on the a/c it feels like 5 fat chicks jumped into my car.  But not any more!!!! I’m pretty happy with it.[/b]
but not only do i have more balls but my gas is lookin better[/b]
he was excited to report an overall increase of about 100 miles per tank of gas[/b]
The chip works better than having an ex-olympic hopful cross-country coach driving beside you during a race telling you to pick up the pace.[/b]
and now I am up to about 190 MPG for half a tank of gas[/b]
I can't take any more.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
keep in mind, one of the "gas mileage savers" actually caught fire when wired into the car as per the instructions. see my post on bogus mpg gadgets.

two phrases :
1) if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
2) there's a sucker born every minute.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.