Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just ordered my G2 caliper painting kit in red. I always wanted red calipers, think they'll look hot on stock rims because of the amount of space between spokes. But sometimes when I see colored calipers it looks a bit blah. So I thought it would be cool if my breaks said scion or something likr that. I found these TRD caliper decals on ebay and bought them (a pack of six) for $11.00 shipped. This is what they look like.

Problem is that TRD on stock brakes might be a bit ricey (kinda like when people smack a type R sticker on every thing made by honda). I would probably rather find a decal that says scion or tC. I found a user on scionlife that had pictures of a cool scion decal. Click Here
But I could not find any post here or there about this.
So I guess my question to y'all is do you think the TRD is rice? (Keep in mind that I have already purchased these already and like the way they look.) Also, does anyone no where to find the scion caliper decal? All opinions are welcomed!

p.s. The caliper decals are high temp decals specifically made for calipers, so i can't just use any decal down there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think its fine if you put the TRD emblem on there. Who cares.. just buy a trd strut bar, battery clip or oil cap and you'll be fine.
But I would really like to know where I could get a SCION high temp decal for my calipers... I got a caliper painting kit in black.. red it too loud for me since I have the SSM, and I think the colors clash. But I want to get a silver decal or a dark charcoal, so that you dont really even notice it unless your looking... I dont like it to jump out at you so much

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the way you think Reznortc, I was thinking the exact same thing (gotta go buy something TRD for my ride now!!), but I agree it would be nice if they said scion, would give it a more stock appearence. The Black calipers on a SSM tC sounds hot. Make sure you post picks when your done. thanx for the feedback.

·
Registered
81 Posts
BUMP....

aslo, i was stuck between getting G2 paint in either silver or black...for my SSM...i'm not quite sure between the two yet...but if you guys have any pics of either in that specific color...i'd realy appreciate it...also...there's a site that i found that makes decals for calipers....i'm not sure if they're any good, but hey, its another option. so check it out!!

www.decalgirl.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.