Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I are starting up a new chapter of the club ScioNRG. If anyone in RI, MASS, NH, or surrounding areas are interested in joining up, just lemme know!! so far we have 4 maybe 5 members already, and its only been 3 days!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Team ScioNRG website

Go there... and if you are interested, fill out the team application on there. Also, there will be a big meet coming up in the middle/end of Feb. at the Boston Billiards here in RI.

John
ScioNRG New England President

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by HAWTsilverTC@Jan 17 2005, 12:37 PM
Team ScioNRG website

Go there... and if you are interested, fill out the team application on there. Also, there will be a big meet coming up in the middle/end of Feb. at the Boston Billiards here in RI.

John
ScioNRG New England President
yeah i posted in that thread on scionlife. i go under the same name. also i tried to fill out the application on that site and it keeps saying "enter a correct email address", i tried 3 different emails i have and it wont let me proceed.

edit: the thread i posted on in scionlife was a meet in ct. i didnt see anything about a meet in rhode island, keep me posted on that one too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok ill let Admin know. anyway, ill keep you updated about our meet in Feb. Swing by if u can, fill out the app, have fun, meet ppl, get some NRG shirts n decals and see my crew! We just had a Long Island meet yesterday, there are pics of it in the Gallery of the NRG website, check em out.

John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, im new to the forums and heard about ScioNRG. I live in Ri and would be glad to sign on with you guys, just was wondering where application ect is??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts