Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say i'v had my Tc in all types of weather already but the biggest problem is the rain if it is coming donw i have no problems with the front windshield but i have a problem with the rear if it had a wiper life would be better.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i find an application of rain-x and the aerodynamics of the car to work fine for me.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I've never had a problem with the rear windshield getting covered with rain...and I don't even use Rain X.

·
Registered
13 Posts
it would be nice if the tc came with a rear wiper or even if it was a option for the tc i never had a problem with the rear windshield with rain but i hate looking out of a dirty glass

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Well, theoretically one should be able to drive just as good using only side mirrors. The rear view mirror inside is more of a device to further spoil drivers than a necessity. So no, I don't care about rear wiper - extra drag, more parts to break and extra $$ I have to pay...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
The only time I would like a rear wiper is when the rear window is all fogged up. It happens every morning, and it would be nice to have it clear for backing out. The rear defroster gets rid of it soon enough, but just for that first 2 miles or so it would be nice.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael@Feb 2 2005, 03:06 PM
The only time I would like a rear wiper is when the rear window is all fogged up. It happens every morning, and it would be nice to have it clear for backing out. The rear defroster gets rid of it soon enough, but just for that first 2 miles or so it would be nice.
Yeah that's the only reason I ever need my rear wiper on my Integra, when I leave a parking spot late at night and the rear is all fogged up. Saves me like 10 minutes of time (I think it takes longer to defrost cuz my car is old and needs time to warmup). Helps if people don't park so close to u but they usually do...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.