Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I vote no. I originally ordered one with my tC, but 2 weeks into waiting for it to come into stock, I got my money back after seeing another tC with one and realizing I had to look twice to actually see that there was a spoiler on it.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Mar 31 2005, 09:20 AM
I vote no. I originally ordered one with my tC, but 2 weeks into waiting for it to come into stock, I got my money back after seeing another tC with one and realizing I had to look twice to actually see that there was a spoiler on it.
I still don't notice unless somebody points it out. If it was only $150 or so I could understand, but it seems silly to pay so much for something that isn't even noticable.

·
Registered
32 Posts
love it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have it, and like it a lot. When i took delivery of my car, the lip spoiler i ordered hadn't arrived yet. I drove the tc around for about a week without it. During that time, i began to have 2nd thoughts about putting it on my car... i liked the clean lines of the car without any interruption. However, when the spoiler arrived, i went for it. I'm glad I did. I love it, and personally I think it does add to the car, and that it is noticeable. My friends and family also agree. Funny enough, when i told my sister that i was getting a spoiler installed, she was totally against it. Now that it's on, she loves it. But, keep in mind that everyone has their own opinion. I too was hunting around on here asking people what they thought about the spoiler before i got it. And i received the same advice i'm passing to you. Take a look at the tc with it and without - then decide. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks... it's your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.