Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im changing my springs this friday night. I would like to have the rear interior removed before i get to the shop. Just so I can take my time and nothing gets damaged. Can anyone give me some pointers on what panels to remove first. Are there any tricky hidden bolts or clips that I should know about? I would really appreciate some info from those who have done this before. Thanks

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
There's nothing too incredibly tricky about it. I removed the Sill at the bottom first. Just pull and it'll come right off. Then I got to work removing the side panels. The only thing nasty about those are the grocery hooks. I used a very small flathead screwdriver. You have to push it into the hole until you hit the clips that hold it in place. There's also 2 screws and a load of plastic clips that hold it in place. To get them all the way out, I had to remove all the flooring in the back. That's not very hard either. That's all I pulled out. I didn't pull the side panels all the way off, I just pulled them out of the way far enough to access all 3 bolts for the top of the strut. There you go!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greatly appreciated zolitz. I went to your website the other day but it was down. But thanks to you I have everything I need!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
if zoltiz.com is down - PM me, I'll tear the hosting company a new one... They are getting paid to be up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.