Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wake up, get ready to take the Tc out for a spin and a wash, and OMG, NO EMBLEM! Must've been some neighborhood kids with nothing better to do on a hot night. Still sucks though. At least they didn't take any paint off, but they did leave the adhesive (like plumber's putty...). Does anyone out there know where I can order a new one online, with the adhesive backing etc.? It's a pain in the ass to drive over to the dealership, and to be honest I'm a little embarassed and don't want to be seen

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
dont be embarrassed bro, be embarrassed if youre the idiot who stole it and gets to try and be cool in front of his friends. flippin' idiots!

rather drive the Tc with a missing emblem, than most cars in mint condition. hope u get the replacement, and enact vigilante justice on the theives.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Just wait your going to be driving around town and see a 92 honda accord with a vtech sticker even those that year didn't come with vtech engines. Has a type R embloem on the back even though Honda Type R's are not even sold in the US (not sure if they are even legal here) A rear spoiler large enough to fly a boeing 747, t-bone wheels on Pepboys Sprees you know those ones that stop spinning after 2 days and a muffler that sounds like a swarm of hyped up killer bees, the same one that adds 40+ hp 60+ hp if you have all the cool stickers, and a scion symbol on the rear. Yup thats what your scion embloem is riding on now.....sorry that whole statement was mean. I am definatly sorry to hear yours got stolen, at least they did a nice job of stealing it and didn't damage the paintjob. STill sucks though.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
type-rs are sold here, not civic type-rs but integras. one of the more sought after engines, b18c5 comes straight from the type-r...im sure its some a**hat with too much time and a severe gangsta limp that decided to do something so stupid. those guys with the rediculous looking hondas havent even figured out what a scion is yet im sure.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Put a Lexus emblem there.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Now that sounds cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.