Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did an introduction a while ago but I did it in the Scion tC talk forum. Apparently I'm supposed to do it here!

I ordered my 2006 Scion tC in Flint Mica on July 21. I guess that's a popular color because I had to wait three weeks to get it. Pure torture! I've had it for almost three weeks and I'm loving every minute of it. It's everything I ever wanted in a car.

Sorry, but I won't give my first name because it's different and you never know who's here. You can just call me C or don't call me anything. I haven't noticed too many people using names here anyway.

I hope you boys don't mind another female joining the group. How scary is that?? I just really enjoy reading all the posts. I'm hoping to get some pics of the tC this weekend so when I finally get them uploaded to my laptop, I'll be sure to post them.

So, that's me!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well welcome to the site C!!! i got my car like 5 weeks ago, i'm loving mine as well. Keep enjoying your ride, and have fun. be safe.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Welcome, officially, to site, C. I don't think there are too many of us that mind an ever growing female presence on the boards and I know I definitely welcome. It's nice to have a different perspective around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.