Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I drive I hear something rattling in the trunk. I don't know if something is loose, if theres a dead person, or maybe some rattle snakes. but its really annoying me. so I took my car to the dealership and told him about it and he didnt know what i was talkinga bout. so we took it out for a drive so he could hear it and just my luck it didnt rattle. now i know some people have posted this before, but when u guys took the car to the dealer to eliminiate the rattling sound, what did u tell the service people? what did u say the problem was.

btw i love my tc, and i love everyone who has a tc, and everytiem i see a tc on the street i regard it as my brother and i wave to the people driving it cuz i love them and i love all of tc extremists

·
Registered
243 Posts
sry to say, but my guy said nothing can be done about it. maybe soon toyota will come up with a fix.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
acutally there is something you can try that put my rattles to rest when I had my 05 tc, the latch on the back hatch, can be mosved down slightly to make the hatch more hugged if you will, to the latch. This will cause the hatch to be more tightly closed and should eliminate some of these rattles

my dealer did it and it worked perfectly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.