Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the heck do you take it off the windows?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you positive? I don't wanna f* anything up. ykwim?!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
rain x is cool... sometimes i'll drive around the city when its raining just because i like seeing the water fly off my window

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe he has a bad haze on the window.. Ive heard from some people that apply too much that it does this and is hard to remove... not sure if thats what happened, but Its just a guess

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm putting my car club/website decals on the rear window & they won't stick with Rain-X on.... I am gonna re-apply Rain-X when I am done with the decals

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by ReznorTC@May 9 2005, 11:20 PM
Maybe he has a bad haze on the window.. Ive heard from some people that apply too much that it does this and is hard to remove... not sure if thats what happened, but Its just a guess
I have this haze that you speak of and I am still trying to remove it to this vey day...it has been on my windows ever since I have had the car though

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
try buffing your windows.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the topic takeover......
Back on subject..... Is denatured alcohol the stuff to use to remove Rain-X? If not then what is?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just talked to them... they said to use "SoftScrub" on a damp sponge.

·
Registered
221 Posts
don't clay bars remove wax as well? don't know if you want to do that, but if you've already buffed your windows, what damage could a clay bar do. good luck with removing the wax, i'm not sure why you would want to do it, but oh well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.