Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading on another forum that someone with an xB was having issues with water pouring into the car when it was raining and they rolled down their window...almost as if the roof was actually funneling the water INTO the car.

They got some rain guards and it's much better now, but I was just wondering...has anyone noticed that problem with the tC?

Whether or not it's a problem, anyone know of a website that offers rain guards for the tC and, if so...how easy/hard are they to install?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I doubt they make them yet.....but they are easy to install. They have clips or foam doulbe sided tape.

·
Registered
619 Posts
It rained like crazt this past weekend and my solution to not getting wet was to not roll down my windows ,

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to all of ya'!

Hehe.

·
Registered
619 Posts
sorry couldnt help it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201@Jul 13 2004, 03:54 PM
oh yeah, mine are the brand called "weathertech". they dont stick on, they slip into the window track. i dont know if the tc has a window track... gotta go look at the pics.

Nathan
ycart1201
Yeah I use Weathertech's on my Tahoe...the front window visors are great, but the back suck. One fell off already, but dont got to worry about that on a coupe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts