Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Prize: LoopyLady_1
- Your choice of Front Strut Tower Brace, TRD Lowering Springs, TRD Rear Sway Bar, or $100 Sparks Gift Certificate

Runner Up: SSR Engineering
- $25 Sparks Gift Certificate

Runner Up: SilverX
- $25 Sparks Gift Certificate

Winners have been contacted via Private Message and Email.

The winners of the raffle were decided using the random number generator at Randomizer.org. The numbers provided by Randomizer.org are randomly chozen from a range, in this case the number of members on the site. Some ineligible members were chosen, so a second set of numbers generated were also used. The member numbers selected, their usernames and their post counts are as follows:

1) #60 - LoopyLady_1 - 751 posts
2) #114 - Oldie - 0 posts
3) #147 - mcgeorgeparts - 3 posts
4) #566 - nguytu - 1 post
5) #483 - SSR Engineering - 6 posts
6) #48 - SilverX - 587 posts

Screen Shot of Set 1

Screen Shot of Set 2

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congratulations Guys!! So now the question is...whatcha gonna get?! wOOT for U!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Has anyone heard from Jenn? I haven't seen her around town in a while.

·
Registered
299 Posts
so what's loopy gonna buy for ME?

·
Registered
793 Posts
WHOA....!!! LOL...I was joking about really wanting to win...I mean...I DID want to win but never did the thought actually cross my mind that I actually would!!!! I can not freaking believe it!

First of all, thanks so much to Eric and to Ken at Sparks Toyota for having the raffle!!!

Second, grats to SSR Engineering and SilverX for winning the gift certificates!

Third, sorry Moogoo but the budget is beyond tight right now...hehe. I could maybe stretch it and get you some tire stem valves or a car duster or something though.

Thanks for all the "grats" guys & gals!!!!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hehe...yeah, I was gonna' do that during my earlier post, but I'm being a bit indecisive at the moment. Being as I considered it a longshot to win, I hadn't actually thought about what I'd choose....

I already have the front strut bar, so I'm really just trying to decide between the springs and the rear bar, both I which I've had on my "wish list."

I saw some lowered tCs at the Philly event, and I did like the look of them...so I can appreciate at least the appearance change the springs cause....but I know nothing about the handling change.

Nor do I know anything about the handling change with the sway bar....I just know that I've heard at least one person say the before and after is like night and day.

Anyone have preferance towards one over the other?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Personally.... I would go with the springs.... then we (S.O.C)can all get together & have an install party.
I have Blue LED's for under my & Jenn's tC coming on Friday.

·
Registered
793 Posts
BAH, I'm gonna' be the only one in the SOC group without lights!!!!

OK, time to start eating Ramen noodles again to save up for a kit...hehe.

Well, I think I WILL go for the springs but, while the anti-sway bar wouldn't be too bad to install, I think the springs are something I'd like to have dealer-installed.....probably during my 5K oil change.

See ya' this weekend!!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Nov 4 2004, 08:17 AM
BAH, I'm gonna' be the only one in the SOC group without lights!!!! 

OK, time to start eating Ramen noodles again to save up for a kit...hehe.
I got mine on eBay for $82 including shipping.. they're blue & have 10 different patterns.... should be cool. Supposed to arrive by DHL on tomorrow!!!

NOT TO MENTION.... I just won a $50 GC from TRDSPARKS.COM!!!!

WAY TO GO KEN! I LOVE YOU MAN!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts