Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a search on this problem I am having but nothing came up. I am a new SCION TC owner. I am trying to figure out if there is illumination for the buttons on the radio. I can't see the buttons at night.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The light on the panel works and changes colors. The problem I am having is the light on the buttons 1-6, scan, text, AM, FM, CD don't light up. Everything on the radio is dark except for the station that its set on. Also I do have the 6 disc cd changer and I've played with the illumination knob on the instrument cluster but still a no go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz+Jan 11 2005, 06:04 PM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Jan 11 2005, 06:04 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-andaj00
@Jan 11 2005, 08:41 PM
The light on the panel works and changes colors?
Changes colors? You mean intensity? And you mean instrument cluster - like speedo, tach, etc? This lights up and is bright, but headunit buttons are dark? [/b]
No its not the intensity, the radio channel does change color. I am just having a problem with the buttons not illuminating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 12 2005, 06:25 AM
Ok, let me try to ask my question one last time. Did you try playing with INSTRUMENT CLUSTER LIGHTING INTENSITY KNOB when your parking lights/headlights are on?
Yes I already played with the instrument cluster knob. Turns out to be a faulty radio, just got back from the dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.