Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone going to sac raceway tomorrow? ive only seen 1 tC there and this kid cant drive he runs mid 17's and sometimes high 16's

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Gotta go to Seattle. Can't.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i would be there, but i have a box at arco tonight for the NIN show. sorry, that takes priority over 1/4 mile runs.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Sep 28 2005, 12:43 PM
i would be there, but i have a box at arco tonight for the NIN show. sorry, that takes priority over 1/4 mile runs.
Damn you. Give you my tC for those tickets.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo+Sep 28 2005, 10:56 AM-->QUOTE (Wolo @ Sep 28 2005, 10:56 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Sep 28 2005, 10:43 AM
i would be there, but i have a box at arco tonight for the NIN show.  sorry, that takes priority over 1/4 mile runs.
So, you taking me? [/b]
youre loaded, probably already have backstage passes. what good would i be?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Man did tonight suck. They matched my tC with a Ion red line a M3 a STI heavily modified and a turbo 01 prelude. Man did I get my butt kicked but it was all in good fun. I ran five times my best being a 15.49. The rest were in the high 15's and twice I ran low 16's. Everybody was complaining about how slick the road was. To give you an idea a type R with 235hp was running low 15's a STI was running 15's and the Ion red line I ran against ran a 15.021. It was an interesting night.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
looks like i had a better time last night than you did. glad i didnt skip the show.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Dude. Help a brotha out! Throw a period in there sometimes. I had to read it five times before I figured out you got a good launch and the Ion Red Line didn't.

Nice run!! It always feels good when you put up a good fight against someone who should walk away from you!

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Sep 29 2005, 08:50 PM
Dude. Help a brotha out! Throw a period in there sometimes. I had to read it five times before I figured out you got a good launch and the Ion Red Line didn't.

Nice run!! It always feels good when you put up a good fight against someone who should walk away from you!
damn government workers dont like punctuation..nice work ryan, next time you go let me know. glad to see you taking big bites of competition. i hate seeing people only taking on competition that they know can be stomped, and that goes for any sport or competition.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Ericgladden55@Sep 30 2005, 01:04 AM
...damn government workers dont like punctuation...
I work for the government and I like punctuation very much.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Sep 30 2005, 07:41 AM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Sep 30 2005, 07:41 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Ericgladden55
@Sep 30 2005, 01:04 AM
...damn government workers dont like punctuation...
I work for the government and I like punctuation very much. [/b]
there is always exceptions to the rule
how do you feel about acronyms?

ps. ex-government worker here

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.