Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i see these pretty cool racing seats on ebay, but im not sure if there gonna be ricey or not, but I think I like them! If I get these do I need anything else to install them or do I just unscrew my old ones off and then screw these in? Because i saw these other things on ebay, they were racing seat brackets, so im not sure if i need these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Red-BOMZ-...sspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
a couple of questions you want to ask yourself.....

1. Do i have performance mods on my car?
2. Do I have a roll cage
3. Do i plan on using this for its purpose or as RiCe?
4. Why are they Red?
5. Do i really need to put racing seats in my 160hp car?

answer those, and then think if you want them.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
answers to questions...

1. So far I have a magnaflow cat back system, and when they come out with the sc for auto will be getting that.
2. I do not have a roll cage.
3. I plan on using it because I like the look and the more snug fit while taking corners.
4. I dont plan on getting the red ones, thats just the pic on the front, I plan on getting the black and silver because my tc is silver.
5. No i do not really need to put them in but I think they would look cool.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
They look pretty good. Not sure if they'll have much of a function, but to each his own.

btw, [hijack] ny1018 = hatesonthys05, right? I was confused as to when this new member popped up and got 3460 posts
[/hijack]

·
Registered
742 Posts
You will need set brackets and sliders with those.

There are some lower cost brackets and sliders on the market but not sure who makes them.

The standard brand in brackets is Wedge Engineering.

The best sliders are Recaro but the Sparco ones are decent as well.

Easy to spend $250-300+ on those parts.

Rick

P.S. Those are not racing seats, they are sport seats, etc....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang if I have to spend another 2-300 bucks on brackets n stuff then for sure I dont think im gonna get them I thought If I could get the whole package for like $350 or so then I was thinking about it, but If its that much then no way!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.