Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-2004-2...itemZ8013258724

hey guys this ebay thing is really suspicious to me, but i am wondering what you guys think about this. i just recently got the tC and i was wondering if this would help performance by a lot, and not only that but this is only 40$ !!! retail price is 250$ Also this guy has about 3000 sells and has 99.7% feedback scores.

what do you guys think? is this good? i mean for only 40$ to boost up horsepower how is it? have u guys heard of REDLINE BEFORE?

let me know what you guys think please. and feel free to buy this too!

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
I looked in to the Search function on YSTC.org and what to my wondering eyes should appear but the answer to this question and the reason not to get one.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It's pure bull. Don't waste your money. Also, please do a search. It's been brought up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's good. You want it. You gotta have it. Buy it already. Now. Stop being so pessimistic and have some faith in your fellow man. I mean, you don't really think some yahoo is ripping off thousands of people on ebay do you? Hello... it's ebay... not some fly by night no name company. Do yourself a favor and get that bad boy!

No seriously. Really.

*cough*

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Nov 21 2005, 05:17 PM
Lets just say America is more dumb than you think
coughvotecoughforcoughbushcough

----ps-----
the above posting in no way reflects the views of ystc.org or its members. this post was meant in humor and requires no political discussion.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty+Nov 21 2005, 07:52 PM-->QUOTE (moriarty @ Nov 21 2005, 07:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-phungy
@Nov 21 2005, 05:17 PM
Lets just say America is more dumb than you think
coughvotecoughforcoughbushcough

----ps-----
the above posting in no way reflects the views of ystc.org or its members. this post was meant in humor and requires no political discussion. [/b]
I must say, I like your humor.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.