Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen this dude for a long time so I'm like ok nice car ya wanna run??....He's like youre too heavy no way you'll win...We go from a stop light...Boom we take off we're side by side all the way until we hit about 80 mph and I hit the brakes...NO COPS or people in sight...We run from another light and he gets a better launch then b4 and has like 3 feet on me but we're still side by side...he always street races also...his mods are full exhaust and mine are none...I thought teg GSR's take off from tC's when they hit 2nd gear....maybe wrong thoughts...Now im not afraid to run tegs exept type-R's

·
Registered
129 Posts
hMm.. good job haha. though thats not enough to give me full relief from being hit up by a teg. in my area, there are teg's with so many swaps that you dont know which one is stock and which isnt, who's got ls/vtec who's got b20/vtec, who's got ls turbo and whatever. i dont like playing with tegs..haha

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ i will agree with that. i am very careful with integra's. those little bastrads are quick and light, and for all the years they have been out, the mods are so readily available, and engines are so esy to swap out in those things by now... they are neat little cars. and dangerous to play with.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I mean civics and tegs are pretty quick especially with swaps or turbo...Ive been beaten by hundreds of them....literally HUNDREDS....Im sure I can beat most stock civics and even Integra gsr's from a dead stop...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
type-r's aren't much faster than ur guys cars, they run like 14.9s right? the only one ive seen at the track did high 14s low 15s
dont tCs run like mid to low 15s?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
umm sorry tC's run high 15's and thats with like a perfect driver...I havent ran mine yet but the bone stock ones at the drag strips were only hitting low 16's and once in a while like a 15.9...Also yeah Type-R's are pretty fast...Even with a WRX (stock) you would have trouble beating a type-R if youre not a very good driver...My cousins stock type-R has taken a few WRX's even from a launch because I know with a WRX, if you dont get a good launch your car will BOG like crazy off launch...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.