Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I raced my brother three times on the highway. Everytime from a dead stop. I was able to stay with him. I was able to stay within 2 car lengths of his car of speeds up to 100 mph.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My brother posted this on here. He thought it was funny. Can you please move to the racing section? He keeps talking trash. I think I did good against a car with 280-285 horsepower, made to race. Also, my brothers car is a lot faster then my friends 95 Mustang. He said that it would be a close race between us. He has raced the 95 Mustang a lot, and has won everytime.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 13 2005, 08:35 PM
How did you race from a stop on a highway?
That's what I was wondering...

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The highway has stop lights on it.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I guess we have different ideas of what constitutes a "highway." 'Round here, it typically refers to a limited access road with a high speed limit.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by filmnews@Dec 13 2005, 07:56 PM
The highway has stop lights on it.
ya mean freeway right???

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
THe road has a speed limit of 60mph. It is a 1998 Mutang GT.

·
Registered
539 Posts
yeah mustang GT's beat tC's by a couple cars but not by too many...the results I mean can be true...Ive raced a mustang GT from a roll and from a dig...lost both times by 10 million cars but hey, the mustang I raced had s/c...my cousins Honda accord 94 DX keeps up with mustang GT's but loses in the top end...

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by bLAziN_ChEnGy@Dec 14 2005, 03:11 PM
...my cousins Honda accord 94 DX keeps up with mustang GT's but loses in the top end...
For like 0.5 seconds? I find that hard to believe since the V6 Accords didn't come out til 1995. (I looked it up) And even if it was a V6 Accord, GTs are V8s.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by phungy+Dec 14 2005, 06:27 PM-->QUOTE (phungy @ Dec 14 2005, 06:27 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-bLAziN_ChEnGy
@Dec 14 2005, 03:11 PM
...my cousins Honda accord 94 DX keeps up with mustang GT's but loses in the top end...
For like 0.5 seconds? I find that hard to believe since the V6 Accords didn't come out til 1995. (I looked it up) And even if it was a V6 Accord, GTs are V8s. [/b]
About my cousins Honda accord 94 DX (original motor), its a 2 door manual...Dropped with full skunk 2 racing supspension...he has an Short throw...Ok about his power mods, stage 2 ACT clutch, aem v2 intake, DC headers 4-2-1, skunk 2 full exhaust, power fuel control, injectors, edelbrock manifold, full MSD and blastercoil setup, ngk spark plug etc...too many other mods to list....its all motor also and he ran best et of 14.8 w/o slicks or stripping his car...He pwns my tC easily, so your saying his asccord cant hang with a mustang GT???...He loses to them by very little unless theyre modded...he pulls ITr's also...94 accord also=NON Vtak....

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by bLAziN_ChEnGy+Dec 15 2005, 05:48 PM-->QUOTE (bLAziN_ChEnGy @ Dec 15 2005, 05:48 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-bLAziN_ChEnGy
@Dec 14 2005, 03:11 PM
About my cousins Honda accord 94 DX (original motor), its a 2 door manual...Dropped with full skunk 2 racing supspension...he has an Short throw...Ok about his power mods, stage 2 ACT clutch, aem v2 intake, DC headers 4-2-1, skunk 2 full exhaust, power fuel control, injectors, edelbrock manifold, full MSD and blastercoil setup, ngk spark plug etc...too many other mods to list....its all motor also and he ran best et of 14.8 w/o slicks or stripping his car...He pwns my tC easily, so your saying his asccord cant hang with a mustang GT???...He loses to them by very little unless theyre modded...he pulls ITr's also...94 accord also=NON Vtak.... [/b]
I assumed it was stock because you only mentioned that it was a 94 Accord DX.

·
Registered
539 Posts
^^ oh bro I just reread what I wrote quoting you Phungy...It sounded like I was coming at you in a bad way...Im sorro bro, I didnt know it was offensive sounding til I read it...will you accept my apologies???...TY mate

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.