Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I always see this guy come to work (now my friend used to be my enemy) in a nice red Gst Spyder w/intake BOV and muffler...I always look at his car like hmmm I wanna run him someday...We finally make up for the tough old times then I ask him about his car...I was like okay u wanna run my tC???...he's like sure...we go to a secluded street and stop in the road...Im like ok get ready go on the 3rd honk...Boom I take off on him 1st and 2nd gear then his 3rd gear pulls on me and I let off...I lost 2 times with the same results but I was pretty happy about my results...Ive gotten a lot better at driving my car and I can beat a lot of people out there from a stop...Im all stock...Dont worry the street has no cars nor people that comes by, its on the side of a few companies....

·
Registered
868 Posts
I was driving my buddies 05 FM AT tC on the way to buffalo last month, when I "raced" a spyder (that sounded modded out the wazoo) from a rolling start at a toll booth. Let's just say I don't remember what color it was because he took off so fast

I guess if there ins't much done to it tho it'd be closer. Looks like you had fun at least tho

·
Registered
576 Posts
My Eclpise GS-T was a blast to drive. The thing had 200K miles on it and in the 3 years i owned it i never changed the oil, never did anything, and it ran like a beast. Toward the end if its stint as my car, my buddy and I played around with the ECU and the turbo, got the boost up around 14psi or so, It was insane... we finally ended up cracking the valve cover clear in half, and blowing a hole in the tiny intercooler they came with... Most fun car ive had yet, even more than my camaro (which i still cry over losing). It was light, had coilover's, and could corner like a tie-fighter. Ill give this to Mitzubishi, they (at least used to) build nearly indestructable motors, IME.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah them DSM's are no joke especially the AWD models...Ive raced many of them on the HWays and actaully hung with some of them til we hit about 90 and above...of course I would always take off first knowing theyll top out on me...But yeah the fastest and cheapest way to go are them DSM's especially ol skool ones...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.