Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I raced 2 cars tonight a 1985 I-Roq Camaro (Automatic), And a GS Integra. I beat both of them yes thats right both. sounds stupid I even thought that i was goin to get pummeled by the Giant V8 but I didnt. I won by half a car on the camaro. Then later tonight my friend with a GS Integra (Intake) wanted to race me. I raced and beat him i knew i was goin to win but he wanted to race to see where he stood against me i beat him by like 3 cars. If you dont want to believe me i have Videos of both just PM me and i will be able to get you the videos of the 2 races. Here are all of my mods including non performace ones. K&N CAI, Custom Bent 2.25 Exhaust with no resonator, Creative Compacts Short Shifter, Cross drilled sloted rotors, X5 HID conversion Kit, Blue gauge Mod. Coming soon Stage 2 Clutch masters clutch and fidanza Fly wheel.

Once again if you dont believe the races PM me and ill get you the videos of both of them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah 1985 iroc-z's arent much of a racer unless you do some work on them,the stock 305 v8 was 155hp, even the optional tpi 305 was rated at 215 [email protected] 275lb/[email protected] sure the cars got more hp and tq , @about the same weight as a tc, but old cars lose power.
good kills, i hope it was the 215 hp car you beat.

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah there wasnt many fast cars around in the eighties, unless you did some work to them or payed out of your a$$ to get it.grand nationals and buick regal t-types were pretty quick. i had an 82 z28 with a 305 carb. auto, didnt go anywhere fast, in fact i hated the car. but my two favorite 80's cars were the gnx and the turbo t/a. sorry im rambling

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it was the 215 Hp car that i beat it made me proud of my car that not and i earned a lil respect that night from some people. Thanx for the complements and hope to see some more people interested in these videos.

·
Registered
136 Posts
good shiet! wish the videos were a lil brighter tho, so i could see more clearly how awesome the tC is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.